Day 7: Ganzo

This post is going to be extremely short (this time I'm not kidding). It's 1 a.m. here and I'm actually not in the best mood right now. Today was a basic day. I had class this morning and then I came home and declared today my Day of Rest. I took a 2 hour nap and then stayed in bed for the rest of the day. It was also raining here too which only made me even more lazy. I will say that I walked in the rain to get some gelato. I didn't even bring an umbrella. The rain was really refreshing.

My roommates and I went to Ganzo around 8. Ganzo is a student-run nonprofit restaurant. They have this tradition here called aperitivo where you can pay a small amount of euros and get wine or a cocktail and have unlimited access to a buffet. The buffet is filled with smaller finger foods but if you keep going back for more, you'll get pretty full. Ganzo actually means "cool" in Italian.

I video chatted with my mom tonight which definitely boosted my mood a little bit. We were going to go to a club but we are grandmas and decided to just stay in and go to sleep. So that's literally what I'm about to do. Goodnight.

Smooches,
The College Natural

I took this while walking home from class in the rain. Thought it was pretty cool. 

No comments