Where Have I Been?

I am the Queen of Inconsistencies when it comes to this blog, I know. I get in the blogging zone for a few weeks and then I'm gone again for a month. That's just me. It's especially hard for me to stick to a routine in the summertime when scheduling is a word that's not even in my vocabulary. I sincerely apologize [for the hundredth time] for my lackluster efforts to blog. Don't get me wrong, I've started at least four blog posts but they're just not finished yet. Those will go up once I am satisfied enough with them.

So where have I been? In Charlotte, NC. Working like always. I did take a trip to Dallas, Texas recently to complete the Education 4 Justice Kick Off event. That was definitely interesting. I haven't been to Texas since my family and I made the drive back to North Carolina from California when I was 11 years old. And I barely even remember that trip. Dallas is beautiful. I didn't get to see much of it, but what I did see was definitely impressive. Cities like Dallas keep reminding me that Charlotte isn't as big as I think it is. The training itself was motivating and inspiring. There is nothing like being surrounded by likeminded individuals. My passion for the journey that I am about to embark on next year, was increased immensely. I also got to meet two girls who are going to be teaching in Charlotte with me and another who is going to be teaching in Durham (which isn't too far away). They're all really sweet and powerful women that I am looking forward to getting to know better.

Today I start Kayla Itsine's Bikin Body Guide. It is basically a 12 week program that is supposed to whip your body into shape. I'm really nervous about it simply because I can be inconsistent with my fitness routine as well. I always start off with extreme momentum that quickly dies off after a week or so. However, I'm not very pleased with the way my body has been looking lately so I just want to fix a few problem areas. I really need to stay motivated and think about the end result. Of course I will be updating you all on that as well.

That's pretty much it for me. Typing this blog post actually feels really good so maybe I'm about to be on another kick for a while. Please bear with me and continue to support and read my sporadic blog posts. Love you lots!

Smooches,
The College Natural

No comments