Day 14: Sunset

This morning was so beyond rough. I was exhausted from the last few nights of going out on the town. I had my first quiz in my Social Media class and it was a lot easier than I expected it to be and then we had presentations. I feel like I haven't spoken much about my class that I'm taking but honestly there's not much to speak about. My teacher, Isabella, is really chill. She's pretty young and very interesting. I like her a lot. We got to hang out with her when we went on our field trip to Cinque Terre and I really enjoyed it. The only thing I don't like about class is that it's 2.5 hours, which seems like forever because I'm used to classes that are only 1 hour and 15 minutes. But we only have four more classes left! Turn up.

Anyway, after class I stopped at this place called Anni 50 that's right across the street from my apartment. It's literally the Italian version of Andy's the restaurant. The name even sounds like it. It's old fashioned on the inside as well like a 1950's diner. They were playing oldies and clips from movies like Grease. They sell burgers, hot dogs, milkshakes, french fries, and pretty much everything I've been missing over the last two weeks. I ordered a BBQ burger and fries and it was SO good. The burger was Tuscan style, so not completely American but I still really enjoyed it. And the fries were to die for. I'll definitely be going back a few more times before I leave next week.

After I left the restaurant and took a much needed nap, my roommates and I decided to walk up to the Piazza de Michelangelo again and watch the sunset. We made it around 8 and we just sat on the terrace and dangled our feet and talked. It was really relaxing minus the pesky mosquitoes. The sunset was beautiful and we got as many pictures of it as we could. I definitely want to go back and do that again. We stopped at the way back and got gelato at Cantina Delgelato which is my favorite gelato place so far. Then we moseyed back to the apartment.

I'm so exhausted of course so I'm going to be knocked out soon. Tomorrow we start our weekend of traveling. I can't wait to take tons of pictures and blog about it!

Smooches,
The College Natural






No comments