December Beauty Favorites

1. Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream: I went into Ulta to find the It Cosmetics CC Cream but learned that unfortunately they didn't have a shade to match my skin tone. I was directed to this Bare Minerals substitute and I am hooked! I am in the shade "Chestnut." I mix it with the Pure BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Clearing Perfector by Maybelline to achieve my perfect color. This mixture provides a light coverage that doesn't do too much damage to my skin!




2. Cork by MAC Lip Pencil: I purchased this a while ago to pair with a lipstick. However, I have decided that I liked it a whole lot better on its own. It is the perfect brown and it lasts all day. Just make sure your lips are moisturized because this will show any and all cracks.



3. ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks: If you haven't heard of ColourPop then you have probably been living under a rock. The product that has the most people raving are their matte liquid lipsticks. You definitely need a lip liner to pair with them if you want clean lines, but the formula lasts forever. Apply quickly because it starts to look weird with more than one coat. My favorite shade is LAX. I get endless compliments every time I wear it.






4. Morphe Palettes: Morphe is a newfound love of mine. Between their brushes (see below) and their eyeshadow palettes, they can do no wrong in my eyes. Their colors are so pigmented and for someone like me who loves browns and neutrals on my eyes it's a dream come true. I love the glittery gold tones. Just a spritz of setting spray on an eyeshadow brush and my eyes are bound to POP.




5. Morphe Brushes: I recently ordered some Morphe brushes on a flash sale on Hautelook.com. I heard a lot about the brushes and their high quality feel. They have a lot of different designs and styles for literally any taste out there. I haven't gotten to use them a lot just yet but I've loved what I have so far. Be sure to keep an eye out on Hautelook to get these brushes for a cheaper price!




6. MAC Concealer: I use the Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer. It's perfectly creamy and provides tons of coverage. This has been my go-to for as long as I can remember and it hasn't let me down yet. It's relatively inexpensive and it lasts forever depending on how much you wear makeup. I'm in the shade NC 35 (not pictured below).




7. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is such a universal product. You can literally use it for everything. I  choose to use it in my hair to add moisture and increase softness and shine.




8. Shea Moisture African Black Soap: This has been known to help clear problem skin (which I definitely have). I haven't been too consistent lately with using this product but when I have been in the past, the benefits were obvious. This $5 bar of soap is a well-kept secret that I'm letting you in on.



Leave your favorite beauty products of December in the comments below! 

No comments